Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Life: Time with the Kids during Holiday Break

I have to start to admit that this has become one of my favorite times of year. It is not because I am a Christmas fan (after working years of retail; I am NOT). It is because my wife and kids and I have the opportunity to spend time together. Some things that we have done (or will do) over this break:

-Christmas Party at our house with friends
-Went to a Nuggets game with my son.
-Electric Safari at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
-Star Wars Episode VII (we introduced the kids to Episodes I-VI during Thanksgiving break)
-Annual Christmas Light outing complete with donuts and hot chocolate
-Christmas Day Hibachi dinner at Fuji Mountain
-Watched Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2
-Dollar Theater movies: Pan
-Museums and Casa Bonita
-Swimming at the YMCA
-Many other activities.

There is no job I like more than being a dad.

No comments: