Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Killer Marriage Tips

               About two months ago, I went to see the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. While I was waiting for the movie to start, there was a gentleman in front of me there with his wife and his grade school aged son. The wife went to go use the restroom and as soon as she did, the man (who had not looked up from his phone once) immediately went to match.com (a dating website) and was browsing through pictures of women. I almost threw up at the thought of him ignoring his child and cheating on his wife while waiting to watch this movie.
              My killer marriage tip for this guy: Be a man! Love your wife! Pay attention to your children! You are going to regret every single moment of what you are doing now and you won't be able to change it.
              These guys have some other killer marriage tips that you may be doing but probably should think about it twice.



No comments: